University Campus (local treatment providers):
- North Tampa Behavioral Health (www.northtampabehavioralhealth.com/addiction)
- Florida Hospital (www.floridahospital.com/behavioral-health)
- DACCO (www.dacco.org)
- Tampa Crossroads (www.tampacrossroads.com)
- www.aa.org – Alcoholics Anonymous
- www.na.org – Narcotics Anonymous
- www.marijuana-anonymous.org – Marijuana Anonymous
- adultchildren.org – Site for adult children of alcoholics.
- www.collegedrinkingprevention.gov – Dedicated to changing the culture of drinking at Colleges and Universities. Comprehensive research-based information on issues related to alcohol abuse, alcohol poisoning, and binge drinking among college students.
- www.niaaa.nih.gov – National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism.
- www.bacchusgamma.org – The Bacchus & Gamma Peer Education Network is an international association of college and university-based peer education networks focusing on alcohol abuse prevention and other related student health and safety issues.
- www.friendsdrivesober.org – Website devoted to impaired driving prevention.
- www.madd.org - The mission of Mothers Against Drunk Driving is to stop drunk driving, support the victims of this violent crime, and prevent underage drinking.
- www.studentstakingaction.org – Students Taking Action, Not Drugs.
- www.factsontap.com – We are committed to changing attitudes and expectations around youth drinking and drug abuse and helping students make successful transitions from high school to college and beyond.
- www.drugabuse.gov – The mission of the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) is to lead the Nation bringing the power of science to bear on drug abuse and addiction.
- www.tobaccofreeu.org – Works on college campuses to prevent starting, promote quitting and try to prevent exposure to second hand smoke.
- www.samhsa.gov – Substance Abuse & Mental Health Service Administration.
- www.nhtsa.dot.gov – National Highway Safety & Transportation.
- www.B4UDrink.org – Traffic Safety Administration
- www.ulifeline.org - An anonymous, confidential, online resource center, where college students can be comfortable searching for the information they need and want regarding emotional health (including alcohol and drug resources and information). Students can also utilize a confidential self-evaluator tool.
- www.halfofus.com - Website that that seeks to create a public dialogue to raise awareness about the prevalence of mental health issues and connect students to the appropriate resources to find help.
- www.pascoasap.com - To develop, motivate, and encourage strategic relationships that reduce county risk factors and decrease substance abuse rates among youth and adults.